Sitio web Nu Skin Belgium
Our sales are done by independent distributors. You will assist and give business support to our distributors and align their work with the company’s vision.
You will be part of a team of account managers, you will report to the Sales Manager and have following responsibilities:
- Monitor and analyze the distributors’ sales, progression and commissions and advise them on potential improvements based on the findings
- Promote distributor’s behaviors of business development and expansion, product selling & consumption, leadership development and retention
- Follow up regularly with the distributors, by motivate and support them on their goal setting
- Train the Distributors on the usage of our tools that could lead towards higher efficiency and help them in building their business
- Be an expert on the business knowledge.
- Solve problems and concern in a timely and effective manner
- Building, together with the team, a solid relationship with the core leaders of the market, via events, conference calls, promotions, special recognitions, etc.
- Represent the company during Distributors, Corporate or external events by giving presentations in front of large audiences
- Adapt communications and messages from the company for the different markets in the different languages
- You will replace the other team members on their daily tasks when they are out of the office.
- Be active on Facebook, by posting and managing closed Facebook groups.
- Experience in customer service is a plus
- Written and oral knowledge of Spanish and English
- Microsoft Office
- Social media (Facebook)
- Video and image creation is a plus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Customer oriented, strong communication skills, both verbally and written (ES/EN)
- Organized, punctual and customer-focused (deadlines, workpressure)
- Maintain a positive and uplifting work environment by by having an enthusiastic personality
- Problem-solving skills and entrepreneurial mindset
- Public presentation skills
- Flexible: travel and work during weekends (+- once per quarter)
- Good capacity of adaptation and ability to switch between the different cultures and languages
- Strong people management skills, result driven, pro-active and eager to learn
- Team player who also likes to work independently
An attractive position within sales support in which you can grow!
Para aplicar en este puesto visite la siguiente dirección: https://www.stepstone.be/jobs--Account-Manager-Spain-Zaventem-Nu-Skin-Belgium--1628930-inline.html?suid=12b32e02-5df9-4b9f-b1d8-ae20d5c94b32&rltr=8_8_25_dynrl_m_0_0 →