Accounts Payable SpecialistEmpleoBeLux
Web KPMG Luxembourg
KPMG Luxembourg combines our multi-disciplinary approach with deep, practical industry knowledge to help clients meet challenges and respond to opportunities. As a leading consulting firm with more than 1,700 employees and more than 70 nationalities in Luxembourg, we know that our strength and capability come from our people, their experiences, culture and backgrounds.
To support our growth, we are looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist (m/f)
We are seeking outstanding individuals who will enhance a team committed to be the market leader by size and reputation.
As Accounts Payable Specialist, you will:
- Book such items as invoices, expense reports, etc., with correct codes conforming to standard procedures to ensure proper entry into the financial system,
- Handles all vendor correspondence via phone or email
Investigates and resolves problems associated with processing of invoices and purchase orders.
- Prepares wire transfers,
- Assists with monthly status reports, and monthly closings,
- Reconciles various accounts by identifying errors in posting or omissions by applying appropriate accounting standards,
- Receives, researches and resolves a variety of routine internal and external inquiries concerning account status, including communicating the resolution of discrepancies to appropriate persons,
- Files, maintains, and distributes accounting documents, records and reports.
The perfect candidate
- You hold a BTS or Bachelor degree in business administration, finance or another relevant field, with two years in a similar position,
- You have a solid understanding of basic accounting principles and accounts payable,
- You prove ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records,
- You have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office Systems especially MS Excel,
- Familiar with ERP system (experience with NAV is a plus),
- You are fluent in English and French. An additional European language (especially German, Luxembourgish or Spanish) would be considered a plus.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita home.kpmg.