Compliance Officer with focus on Securities ComplianceEmpleoBeLux
Sitio web Julius Baer
- Participate in/manage substantial regulatory projects and the enhancement of regulatory processes
- Work independently in the different areas of Compliance with a focus on Securities Compliance
- Deep knowledge with regard to Securities Compliance (especially MiFID I / II) and market abuse (MAD / MAR)
- Deep knowledge in high sophisticated private banking products, preferably due to a capital markets / investment banking background
- Basic Know-how in KYC and AML (Client Onboarding, Review, AML)
- Provide advice to and liaise with local Management and all stakeholders on compliance issues.
- Regular and ad-hoc reporting to Compliance Head Office and to local Management
- Update of the local management on regulatory changes
- University degree or equivalent education in economics / trainings in compliance
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of the local and European regulatory framework
- Profound experience in the banking industry specializing in Compliance (focus Securities Compliance), Risk Management or Audit.
- Work on own initiate, take responsibility
- Ability to go along with different cultural backgrounds
- Able to negotiate or design pragmatic and yet effective solutions
- Fluent in English oral and written, additional languages (especially French and Spanish) are considered as an asset.
- Highly developed process and project skills
- Advanced skills in structured working methods
The position is available as of 1 January 2018.
Please be informed that we will need to ask for a valid criminal record of every candidate by signing an offer with Bank Julius Baer Luxembourg.
Para aplicar en este puesto visite la siguiente dirección: http://job-openings.monster.be/COMPLIANCE-OFFICER-m-f-with-focus-on-Securities-Compliance-Position-located-in-Luxembourg-H-F-Bruxelles-Brussels-BE-JULIUS-BÄR/11/190852760?MESCOID=1300073001001&jobPosition=1 →