Sitio web Deutsche Boerse
Deutsche Börse Group is one of the largest exchange organisations worldwide. It organises markets characterised by integrity, transparency and safety for investors who invest capital and for companies that raise capital – markets on which professional traders buy and sell financial instruments according to clear rules and under strict supervision. With its services and systems, Deutsche Börse Group ensures the functioning of these markets and a level playing field for all participants – worldwide.
However, Deutsche Börse Group’s products and services are by no means limited to trading “as such”: its business areas cover the entire value chain in the financial services sector, ranging from pre-IPO services and the admission of securities, through trading, clearing and settlement to custody services and other financial instruments, along with collateral and liquidity management. Additionally, the Group provides IT services, indices and market data worldwide.
Group Company: Regis TR Luxembourg
Compliance Officer (f/m/d)
Full-time | Permanent
Field of activity
REGIS-TR S.A. is seeking to fill the position of Compliance Officer located in Luxembourg. The Compliance Office supports Regis-TR’s trade repository services.
REGIS-TR, the European central trade repository, was launched in 2010 as a joint venture between Clearstream, the International Central Securities Depository (ICSD) and Iberclear, the Spanish Central Securities Depository (CSD). It collects and administers details of derivative transactions reported by its clients to provide market regulators and participants with a reporting hub for all manner of transaction reporting resulting from current and future regulatory initiatives such as EMIR, FinfraG, SFTR etc.
The Compliance Officer reports to Chief Compliance Officer (CCO).
- Support the Compliance Team, to ensure the compliance of company with all applicable laws and regulations, such as EMIR, FinfraG and SFTR
- Identify and keep up to date and inventory of relevant laws, regulations and standards
- Ensure that the Compliance policies, procedures and the monitoring plan are defined/updated whenever required;
- Advise and assess on policies and procedures implemented by the company
- Execute the compliance monitoring program, assessing that all processes and activities are in line with the requirements applicable to the services provided by the company
- Identify compliance relevant situations associated with the company’s current and proposed future business activities
- Report and monitor all compliance relevant topics identified
- Assist the CCO to provide specialised skills and guidance to management
- Design and present compliance trainings for employees on compliance topics tailored to the business activity of the company;
- Advice on KYC reviews and risk assessments on prospective clients
- Liaising with supervisory authorities where necessary;
Holder of a university degree in Law, Business Administration, Finance or similar
Advanced degree or professional certifications in the field of Compliance considered as a plus
Experience in relevant regulatory compliance areas of at least 3 years
Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
Good organizational skills to ensure accurate and complete documentation of decision making
Communication and negotiation skills, including ability to present complex matters in a clear and comprehensive way
Strong individual initiative, the ability to work well in a team that may include representatives from a range of business areas, and high-level commitment and motivation
High degree of professionalism and the ability to independently complete complex projects
Willingness to travel
Familiarity with MS Office applications; experience with monitoring, database, or research software would be a plus
Proficiency in written and spoken English a must; knowledge of Spanish would be considered an advantage
Dedication, team and communication skills, flexibility as well as competent handling of MS Office applications round out your profile. There are numerous good reasons to work for us: responsibility at an early stage, attractive social benefits, an international working environment and a broad variety of career opportunities. Applications from disabled persons are welcome.
Are you interested in working with a pleasant and very dedicated team? Convince us with an appealing application. Please use our online application portal.
Para aplicar en este puesto visite la siguiente dirección: http://www.deutsche-boerse.com →