Customer Service agent (Spanish-speaking)EmpleoBeLux
ABOUT THE JOB
As a customer service agent for H&M your most important responsibility is to make our customers’ lives easier. You accomplish this by offering the best customer service by phone and email. You will assist our Spanish-speaking customers whenever they want information about orders, deliveries and/or payments. You will answer questions concerning both the Online Shop and our stores, not only for H&M but also for some of our other brands; COS, &Other Stories and Arket.
THE CANDIDATE PROFILE
You have excellent communication skills in Spanish, both written and spoken. Your English is also on a very good level, as you will use it on a daily basis. You have excellent computer skills; a good knowledge of Microsoft applications and/or SAP is a plus. We help our customers from 8am until 9pm on weekdays and from 9am until 5pm during the weekend. You are flexible to work within these opening hours.
- Customer friendly and strong in empathy
- At your best working in a team
- Open minded and not afraid of changes
- In possession of a positive attitude and mindset
- Solution-oriented, stress resistant and good time management. Multitasking is second nature to you
- Not afraid to make mistakes but able to follow instructions
- Interested in fashion and H&M
- Living in the Maastricht/Liège/Aachen area
- In possession of a valid work permit for the Netherlands
- Ready to start your training on the 11th of May
WHAT WE OFFER
- A market conform salary and interesting secondary conditions such as discounts for H&M Group products, reimbursement of travel expenses and meal allowance.
- The possibility to earn a permanent contract
- An initial paid training of three weeks that will ensure that you can help our customers in the best possible way. Even if you do not have any customer service experience yet!
- A challenging job with career development opportunities
- The possibility to express your personality in an informal and multicultural work environment
- To work with great colleagues within a dedicated team
- Great coffee and the possibility to relax by playing a game on our Playstation, our table tennis table or our kicker table. Rather go outside for some fresh air? Take a walk in the park near our center!
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.