Data Migration Junior ExpertEmpleoBeLux
- Support the Implementing Partners (IP) with the creation of PICs
PIC is the new identification number for each organization which is encoded in the system once and valid for all tender the organization submits. The selected candidate will be in contact with the different IP/organization and push towards the creation of the PIC. In particular, the Junior Data Migration Expert will support the organization during the whole procedure of having a PIC (from 1st communication to encode all data and finally have the PIC), as well to provide answers to potential questions.
- Maintain and update the internal database;
- Provide Business Analysis and draft requirements upon request;
- Support the Unit on other tasks identified during the project implementation in line with the project needs.
THE CANDIDATE PROFILE:
- Master degree or equivalent diploma in at least one of the following fields: legal, economics, public administration, business administration, political science, international relations or in absence of degree equivalent professional experience
- 3 years of professional experience
- Previous experience in the implementation of EU projects
- Good knowledge of the functioning of the EU institutions
- A demonstrated understanding of IT tools and MS package
- Previous experience in Business analysis
- Good communication skills
- Fluency in English and French (reading, speaking and writing).
- Fluency in Spanish is an asset
- IT Project related experience is a strong asset
- Experience in international cooperation is an asset
- Previous in-house experience at EU institutions is an asset
- Previous administrative experience is an asset
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.monster.be.