Election Observation and Democratic Support III – Team LeaderEmpleoBeLux
Web Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit
- Support the continued development of the election observation methodology in line with relevant international standards of democratic elections and support the methodology for follow-up of the recommendations made by EU electoral missions.
- Further develop election observation methodology to monitor and assess the social media content and use of other digital/ICT technologies during election processes in line with international standards based on the work done under the previous project.
- Support the good quality of reporting and public outreach/visibility (through traditional and new channels of communication) of the EU EOMs both in the country of the mission and in the EU press and institutions.
- Provide training and methodological support to members of EU electoral missions.
- Support enhancement of operational procedures of the EU EOMs.
THE CANDIDATE PROFILE:
- Higher education degree in law, political, social or administration sciences or equivalent. In the absence of a higher education degree, equivalent professional experience of 4 years is to be added to the required general professional experience.
- Excellent command of English (level C2) is mandatory and a good knowledge (level B1 or higher) of either French or Spanish will be an asset.
- General understanding of the EU policies and institutional set-up.
- Knowledge of project and team management.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.monster.be.