Financial Systems ManagerEmpleoBeLux
Web Millicom (Tigo)
ABOUT THE JOB
You are responsible for the administration, consistency and improvement of the company’s Financial systems. Financial systems include consolidation, planning/budgeting and reporting, including its interfaces with accounting (ERP) systems. You will also be instrumental in developing the company’s finance systems roadmap and execution aligned with the Finance strategy.
The position is also responsible for managing day to day operations of said systems. This includes supporting the finance department areas pertaining to business requirements related with the financial system (user administration, end of month process, etc.) operation. Ensuring strict adherence to the company’s change request and change management policies, for implementing these into the applications as well as new functionalities.
- Controlling and External reporting
- Financial Planning & Analysis
- Regional and global Finance teams
- Local Operations (Africa and Latin America)
- IT infrastructure and Service Desk
- EPM Consultants,
- Other IT teams like ESM/ERP, Analytics/DWH, etc.
- You ensure client satisfaction through optimal management of support resources and third-party oversight
- You effectively complete the different project tasks assigned to you in parallel to your daily activities
- You effectively use the tools and processes provided to you in line with the Millicom standards
- You comply with the different Millicom Procedures (Information Security Policy as well as Code of conduct etc.)
- You identify potential risks that may affect our business / company
- You support the implementation of the strategy of your department within the overall strategy of the company
THE CANDIDATE PROFILE
- You hold a relevant Master’s degree either in Finance or Information Technology.
- You have a 5-10 years’ experience in IT-Finance projects and systems; you successfully delivered technical and/or functional projects, including the implementation and operation of support structures
- You have strong analytical skills and understanding of financial systems and SmartView
- You understand accounting processes and financial data
- You have strong interpersonal written and oral communication skills and can produce quality documentation
- You have the ability to easily integrate in a multicultural and fast paced environment
- You are fluent in English. Spanish proficiency highly desirable
- You are end user oriented, calm, communicative, open and willing to changes
- You are passionate about your field and can lead your business partners to ensure success
- You have an excellent knowledge of Excel including VBA
- You know EPM tools such as HFM, Hyperion Planning, Tidemark, FDM, Oracle eBPCS
- You have good working knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley IT General Controls and IT Processes
- You have experience with public company internal controls and compliance requirements
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.