Functional Support AnalystEmpleoBeLux
Sitio web Odoo S.A.
We are looking for several Function Support Analysts to join us at the Odoo headquarter in Grand-Rosière. With a positive attitude and dynamism, the team provides support and help to our existing and potential new customers and, our colleagues as well. Our goal is to make our customers happy by giving them a good quality service.
As a Functional Support Analyst, your mission will consist in helping the users of our software by providing them with the perfect answer to their questions. When new requests come in, through ticketing, livechat and phone calls, you will advise and guide our customers through our Business Apps. You’ll have to understand their issue and investigate. If needed, you will redirect customers to the right person, depending on the type of request. Indeed, you will closely collaborate with internal teams such as consultants, sales or developers.
If you like the IT world, you will be glad to contribute to the improvement of our software Odoo by escalating good feedbacks.
In a nutshell, you will be the key point between the end-users and Odoo. We count on you to give to our customers the best support experience they have ever had. None of your work days will be the same, guarantee!
- Help customers with their use of Odoo business apps
- Engage with our visitors and leads (Livechat)
- Ensure customers’ satisfaction
- Improve customers’ experience
- Contribute to the improvement of our product
THE CANDIDATE PROFILE
- IT and business affinity
- Customer oriented
- Autonomous and fast learner
- Ability to learn and evolve quickly
- Solution minded
- Fluent oral and written in English and a good level of Spanish and/or Dutch
- Valid work permit for Belgium
- Good knowledge of business processes
- Available immediately
- Other languages
- 0-2 years of experience
- Willing to learn constantly and work proactively
Para aplicar en este puesto visite la siguiente dirección: https://www.monster.be/en/jobs/search/?q=spanish&cy=BE&intcid=swoop_HeroSearch_BE&jobid=211973235 →