Junior Business Advisor – Software CompanyEmpleoBeLux
Sitio web Talents4You N.V.
As a Junior Business Advisor, you’re in charge of the full sales cycle by contacing incoming leads from either website, events and partners.
You then have to understand the business needs of your prospects and show them how to use the tool. Finally, you need to use your negotiation skills to close deals.
Our client is a Belgian Software Company offering business apps that covers all enterprise management needs (CRM, Inventory, Project Management…)located in the south of Brussels with several offices abroad (United-States of America, India, Hong-Kong,…). They’re currently looking for several Junior Business Advisors to strenghten their position on their market and also maintain their current growth.
The company has a fun and international atmosphere thanks to its multiculturality in the office but also thanks to the regular organised drink, parties, sport and team building sessions.
You can also have the opportunity to work abroad thanks to their Erasmus program after having made your proofs in the company. You’ll then be given the chance to join their current offices or to open a new one in a strategic location.
- You contact potential prospects (C-Level and Directors) via incoming leads (website, events, partners,…)
- You understand the business needs of your prospects and use your knowledge and past experiences to advise them
- You show them how to use the CRM via an online product demonstration
- You negotiate and close deals
- Stay up-to-date on the products and services proposed by the company as well as the ones of your competition
- Reach your monthly targets
- You hold a Master Degree in Economics or in Management
- You’re a Young Graduate or have a first experience in Sales
- You’ve a true passion for IT and Technology
- Highly motivated, outgoing and positive attitude
- You’re fluent in French or Dutch, English and an additional International Language (Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Swedish, German,…) to be able to manage foreign clients around the world
- Gross Salary depending on your level of experience (around 2100 gross/monthly for young graduate)
- Commission based on your sales result (between 400 and 500 euro gross/monthly in average)
- Company Car and Fuel Card, Meal vouchers, smartphone subscription of 30euro and 20 holidays
- The opportunity to actively practice your languages
Para aplicar en este puesto visite la siguiente dirección: https://www.stepstone.be/5/index.cfm?event=offerView.dspOfferInline&offerId=1592672&cid=Partner_Neuvoo___1&lang=en →