Junior Corporate Intelligence AnalystEmpleoBeLux
Sitio web PwC
Fraud and regulatory violations are all over the news. Just think about the misappropriation of company funds, or schemes set up to circumvent tax regulations.
How often have you read about bribery and corruption? And how frequently do anti-trust matters and cyber-attacks hit your news feed? Are you aware that sooner or later, all companies and institutions deal with these disruptive and damaging matters?
The ways in which these issues are tackled have become more complex; not in the least because of the massive volumes of data generated by businesses and people.
We capture data using forensically sound processes so that the data can be relied upon in court, if necessary. We provide quantitative analytical solutions in instances where facts are an issue and the answers are buried in voluminous, complex collections of transactional data, email or other electronic data. We develop information management systems to help clients and their counsel manage data and electronic evidence and make informed, strategic decisions. Last, but not least, we assist our clients in proactively capturing network data in order to identify malicious activity and we assist them during cyber-attacks, mitigating risks and damages.
We are looking to enlarge our team with a Junior Corporate Intelligence Analyst. Under the supervision of the Corporate Intelligence Manager, the Junior Analyst will be responsible for conducting research on publicly available electronic sources and performing integrity assessments on companies and individuals.
- An academic background in economics, law, political sciences, sociology or similar studies
- Previous experience is a plus, but not a requirement as such
- Deep understanding and knowledge of online research techniques in electronic sources and related tools
- Well organised, structured and attention to details
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Able to work in a team and under time pressure.
- Strong proficiency in written and spoken in English
- An additional language (Russian, Chinese, Arabic, Spanish, German, …) is an added value
There is flexibility to work in either of our various offices, but your location will depend mostly on the client you’re working for.
You’ll be joining a firm that’s part of an international network that offers the opportunity to work in professional, multidisciplinary teams. We also invest substantially in additional education and training. If you’re hired, you’ll start as soon as possible.
Para aplicar en este puesto visite la siguiente dirección: https://pwcbe.taleo.net/careersection/8/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=33481&Codes=GBR_Indeed →