Junior Liaison and Partnership SpecialistEmpleoBeLux
Web Organización de las Naciones Unidas para la Alimentación y la Agricultura
- Follow up and support overall portfolio of LOB Liaison Officer, which includes.
- Support the liaison work with non-state actors, including keeping track of FAOLOB portfolio, engaging with new partners, monitoring current partnerships and follow-up
- Support the liaison work with the OACPS and providing support to Brussels-based Permanent Representatives to FA
- Follow the activities (policies, events, publications) of the Committee of the Regions and Economic and Social Committee relating to FAO mandates
- Other activities include:
- Help maintain regular communication with stakeholders through e-mails (through distribution lists)
- Participate in the UN Brussels Green Deal Working Group, planning and carrying out the activities in the communication advocacy roadmap
- Aid in the preparation and organisation of the FAO Brussels Dialogues and/or other FAO events ie. drafting of concept notes, invitations, follow-up communication materials
THE CANDIDATE PROFILE:
- Advanced university degree in Food security, nutrition, development
- Minimum one year of experience
- Working knowledge of English and limited knowledge of one of the other FAO languages (French, Spanish, Arabic, Chinese, Russian).
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita be.indeed.com.