Network Controller & Compliance OfficerEmpleoBeLux
Sitio web ArcelorMittal
ABOUT THE JOB
ArcelorMittal International (AMI) is a global commercial entity involved in three specific activities:
- Commercial Sales: AMI acts as a global commercial sales arm for the AM group mills seeking to sell their products into regions beyond home, core markets namely Asia, Latin America & CIS.
- Sourcing: purchase of Steel, non ferrous & raw material products from 3rd party sources using its wide network, extended reach & good understanding of the global market, price tendency etc.. eliminating any 3rd party channels in the process while creating value by improved spreads & recovering trader margins.
- Services: AMI’s strengths at trade, trade finance and its unique financial products are available to its partners – AMDS entities, group mills & EPO for improved cashflow, using its platforms, expertise for quick turnaround and better management of documentary flows.
THE CANDIDATE PROFILE
- Bachelor’s degree, Preferably in Law
- With 3-7 years’ experience
- High standards of professionalism and confidentiality
- Highly proactive, self-starter and eager to take initiative
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task within tight time constraints
- Ability to work well under pressure while maintaining a professional demeanor
- Superior attention to detail
- Excellent writing and communication skills and
- Excellent word processing skills using the MS Office
- Relevant experience in an international market in Asia, Latin America and Africa
- Having exposure to compliance aspects is a definitive plus
- A work experience in a law firm or a bank will be a plus
- English Fluent with Spanish being a strong advantage
Para aplicar en este puesto visite la siguiente dirección: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/1616662787/?alternateChannel=search →