Office Manager and Assistant to the Director of European AffairsEmpleoBeLux
One of the largest electricity companies in the world is looking for an assertive and experienced office manager to take responsibility for the smooth running of our small, dynamic Brussels office where your professionalism, initiative and office skills will be welcomed.
Your full-time role will include providing a full range of office management duties including:
- day-to-day running of the office
- provision of administrative support to the Director
- preparation for internal and external meetings
- accounts management
- production of reports and educational packages
- electronic archiving
- some marketing duties
- events organisation
- other ad hoc duties as requested.
You will have the flexibility to implement new procedures and systems to improve the smooth running of the office.
This is an autonomous role and you need to be comfortable being independent and making decisions. This position will suit you if you have good interpersonal and presentation skills, and office management experience. You need to be self-directed and have organisational and problem-solving skills. Should you make good progress in the role, opportunities for further career progression in this company could arise.
Applicants must have:
- extensive experience with Microsoft Office Suite of products including advanced Microsoft Word and Excel skills
- experience using database management systems
- excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- a positive disposition
- fluency in Spanish, French and English
An excellent reward package will be offered to an exceptional candidate.
Applications outlining qualifications and demonstrating how your experience and skills match the job requirements are requested by 17 November 2017.