Sales Development Representative (Spanish)EmpleoBeLux
ABOUT THE JOB
We are looking for a high-energy, driven professional with natural sales instincts to join our growing organization.
In this role, you will be tasked with opening doors and proactively building interest at companies worldwide, and being a key member of the sales team in Leuven.
Guardsquare offers a focused, driven, and independent environment where you will be challenged to grow, asked to contribute, and mentored into building a stronger sales skillset.
- Working closely with your sales and marketing colleagues;
- Generate leads that might be interested in a collaboration;
- Proactively target prospects via events, e-mailing and outbound calling;
- Accompany the sales manager to international events abroad;
- Make amazing first impressions and help schedule meetings;
- Maintain active engagement with prospects and clients through follow-up;
- Manage account administration and offers;
- Grow as a sales person and take on bigger and greater challenges.
THE CANDIDATE PROFILE
- Outstanding verbal and written communication in English and Spanish;
- Knowledge of any other language is a plus;
- Good knowledge of MS Office;
- Ability to prioritize and self manage time and tasks;
- Ability to take initiative and build your own succes;
- A positive and can-do attitude.
- Experience in selling Security Solutions;
- Proficient knowledge of other languages.
- Bachelor or master in a relevant field (IT, marketing, communication,…);
- Experience in an ICT or other technical organization;
- Ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment;
- Passion for our products and sales;
- The desire to learn and grow with the company.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Full-time job with a market competitive salary, commission, meal vouchers, insurance, etc.;
- A flat organizational structure with open communication, making sure you can be yourself at GuardSquare. With colleagues from different cultures and a strong inhouse expertise you will find yourself in a friendly, enjoyable and educational atmosphere. A company that puts her employees first.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.