Senior Project EngineerEmpleoBeLux
Sitio web Skytanking
- Build excellent relationships and promote Skytanking’sengineering expertise with all aviation infrastructure owners including airports, oil companies, local authorities and airlines;
- Apply engineering principles and practices to ensure that aviation infrastructures are designed, constructed, renovated and/or maintained in a safe, cost effective and timely manner; in linewith local and international standards and the requirements set forward by the client;
- Serve as project engineer on complex projects (mechanical, automation, electrical,…), including defining project scope, selecting consultants and contractors, preparing and negotiating contracts, monitoring and steering of project schedules and costs;
- Conduct field and construction site inspections;
- Manage interfaces between different techniques in a project and provide technical guidance during detection of problems;
- Coordinate projects with the airport authorities, local authorities and other relevant stakeholders;
- Evaluate contractor’s requests for extra work, enforce terms of the contract, process payments and change orders. Resolve possible contractual disputes;
- Execute technical audits on Skytanking facilities and provide technical guidance to resolve observations;
- Work in a dynamic and flexible team;
- Report hierarchically to the Head of Engineering and functionally (project related) to the Manager Engineering projects.
THE CANDIDATE PROFILE:
- Master in Industrial Engineering (electro-mechanical).
- Spanish (fluent); English (fluent); Dutch or French (good workingknowledge).
- Good knowledge of MS-Office (Excel and Project Planner) and AutoCAD (or similar drawing package).
- Broad appetite for all techniques (mechanics, electricity, automation and hydraulics);
- Working in an international environment;
- Attracted by a challenging job involvingresponsibilities.
- Punctual, accurate, flexible and independent;
- Experience in technical project management andmanaging interfaces between techniques – experience above 5 years is a plus;
- Experience in the petroleum sector is a plus;
- Planned and proactive approach respecting agreed deadlines.
- Social skills
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A well-paid position in the demanding working environment of aviation and petroleum sector;
- A full time contract
- With benefits (laptop, smart phone, car, food vouchers, health insurance);
- Providing specific benefits as applicable in the petroleum sector.
Please send your application to Bart Kinnaert in English,indicating your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Bart Kinnaert.