Solutions Project Leader – Telecommunications SectorEmpleoBeLux
Solution designer – Project Manager – Key role for the client – «Farmer» business developer
- Working for a key account in the telecommunications sector, you help designing and leading digital transformation projects from inception to delivery. You identify the opportunities and the stakeholders, bring the right experts to the table to design and build the best solution for addressing the client’s challenges, and deliver with excellence, within time and budget.
- Acting as Project Manager, you can lead several transformation projects in parallel. You translate the client’s requirements into actions and set the benchmarking baseline to measure the progress and impact of the projects in your portfolio.
- You support the analysis of the existing Service Delivery operations, you identify pain points, structural bottlenecks and improvement opportunities, and propose solutions to help addressing those for the client’s benefit.
- Supported by your colleagues from different expertise lines, you identify the best approach to tackle all transformation challenges effectively (process, organization, tools, packages, methods, cost/benefits etc..), and propose the best-suited methodology to deploy change effectively.
- You manage the work plan, activities and deliverables of the projects, ensuring on-time and on-budget delivery of excellent quality work products.
- You coordinate a multidisciplinary team of business consultants, technical experts, remote developers teams and possibly external partners.
- You engage with client’s teams at every level in meetings and workshops, communicating clearly through each channel, and you ensure the work delivered meets their expectations and effectively solve their challenges.
- Through excellence in delivery, you develop long term relationships with your client, based on a qualitative contact and a good delivery, and can detect new needs for transformation projects.
THE CANDIDATE PROFILE:
- Result oriented – «Hands on»
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong IT & technical affinity and experience with IT/Business alignment
- You have preferably a Master’s degree in Business Engineering, Engineering or Computer Science, with strong business affinities.
- You have excellent communication skills, you are fluent in English, both written and spoken, and proficient in Dutch or French. Some knowledge of Spanish is a plus.
- You have at least 5 years of post-graduation professional experience in IT Consultancy, or Service delivery Management. Especially valuable is your experience in designing and seeing through digital and operational transformation projects. Minimum of 2 years in IT project management.Project Management certifications are a plus (Prince 2, PMP or similar).
- You have a good understanding of business/IT alignment issues in transformation programs in complex international environments.
- You have experience with the telecommunications sector.
- You are an effective team leader, with strong values, sharing knowledge and fueling the motivation of consultants.
- You show both analytical skills and hands-on pragmatism in the execution
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita everis.csod.com.