Specialty Ingredients Business Development ManagerEmpleoBeLux
Sitio web Barry Callebaut
Barry Callebaut is the heart and engine of the cocoa and chocolate industry. We are looking for a Specialty Ingredients Business Development Manager in Belgium (BE) for Lebbeke-Wieze (BEWI). Our broad range of products and services span all aspects from cocoa sourcing to fine chocolate products, which are loved by people of all ages worldwide. We are passionate about our business and work hard every day to ensure that there is enough chocolate in the world. Nothing is more important to our success than the combined expertise of our 8,500 Barry Callebaut employees around the world. Our international focus in the fascinating world of cocoa-growing and chocolate are the colorful backdrop for our many functions across a wide range of disciplines. In addition to sharing a passion for chocolate, Barry Callebaut employees live our other corporate values every day – customer focus, entrepreneurship, integrity and team spirit. We are committed to making sure that they have the right skills, know-how and deep understanding of our customers and their needs. Engaging and developing our employees is the key to our success. Because our business focus is so broad, the scope of career opportunities within Barry Callebaut can cover many functional areas.
The Business Development Manager Specialty Ingredients is responsible for developing and implementing a commercial strategy for the specialty ingredients.
As part of the Specialty Ingredients team he/she will contribute in building the vision and long-term strategy of the rganization. Main focus will be on development and sales of the products.
After approval on vision and strategy, he/she will roll out the commercial strategy and will take ownership of the management and execution of all commercial projects.
- Contribute in building vision and strategy for the new company, focusing on the marketing aspects
- Propose the commercial action plan, aligned with the Specialty Ingredient strategy and assures a perfect execution of the action plan.
- Will take full ownership of the development of sales targets (NSV, profit, …).
- Will visit the customers on a regular basis
- Takes full ownership of the creation, innovation, implementation and communication of all Specialty Ingredient possibilities towards all stakeholders.
- Will bring concepts and solutions, developed by Marketing team, to the customers
- Acts as an expert and ambassador for the Specialty Ingredient,
- Advise in- & external customers and all relevant stakeholders on info linked to legal aspects
- Participates and/or organizes co-creation / inspiration days for customers in the designated area
- Effectively manages all new and existing projects, has a clear overview of all ongoing projects, ensures efficient management and coordinates these projects.
- Bring new marketing segment insights to the Marketing Manager, based on customer & market feedback, have regular insight in competitor activities
- Master degree
- 7+ years of Commercial experience in an international context
- Experience in pharmacy/flavours/nutrition industry
- Affinity with Food is a plus
- Knowledge or specific business understanding
- Strongly developed business accumen
- Having start-up mentality, whilst understanding corporate structures
- Experience in Project Management and Leadership
- Fluent in English, French, preferably Spanish
- Teamplayer, excellent communication skills, proactive approach
Our strength comes from the passion and expertise of our people. As we strive to create an environment in which our people can continue to learn and develop their skills on an ongoing basis, it is our goal to encourage entrepreneurship and creativity. Apply for one of our interesting positions today and start a great career in the world of cocoa and chocolate.
Para aplicar en este puesto visite la siguiente dirección: https://be.indeed.com/jobs?q=spanish&l=belgique&vjk=3315c709b1dc3eee →