Support for Partners Community ServicesEmpleoBeLux
Sitio web Partners for Community Development, Inc
Partners for Community Development, Inc. is seeking support for Partners Community Services. The successful applicant must be fluent in both English and Spanish and will provide interpretation and translation services in the Sheboygan area on a flexible schedule.
- Provide interpretation services from English to Spanish and Spanish to English to clients assigned by Agency staff.
- Gather and turn in the documentation required to report and bill the services provided. Give supervisor feedback on areas that need improvement and services needed in community based on client needs.
- Maintain confidentiality and a professional demeanor at all times while acting as a representative of the Partners for Community Development, Inc.
- Strong Bilingual (English/Spanish) Skills
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. equivalent required
- Experience and/or desire to serve the Hispanic Community.
- Ability to work flexible hours preferred.
- Valid driver’s license, auto Insurance and reliable means of transportation required.
Para aplicar en este puesto visite la siguiente dirección: https://www.localjobnetwork.com/job/detail/28318382/Spanish-Translation-Interpretation-Part-Time →