Talent Acquisition & Development InternshipEmpleoBeLux
Web Everis Global
A 6 months Talent Acquisition & Development Internship under the supervision of the Head of HR.
Recruiting and Talent Acquisition
- Participate in the recruitment process for our positions in Benelux & France by working proactively with the HR Recruiters to understand their staffing and business needs.
- Manage the job board and candidates application via our applicant tracking system
- Sourcing via social media (LinkedIn Recruiter)
- Review resumes and pre-screening of candidates
- Make first calls to candidates and organize face to face interviews
- Conduct face to face interviews in Dutch or French and English. Spanish is a plus.
- Prepare regular recruitment reports
- Responsible for recruitment of interns and being ahead of internship needs within everis
- Develop the branding of everis together with universities
- Create new collaborations (events, job publishing, internship partnership)
- Participate in Job Fairs
Training & Development
- Support implementation and development of trainings in Benelux & France (contact external providers, design communications, recognize training needs)
- Be responsible of the organization of training sessions (communications, keeping a track of participants, logistics management)
- Overall, participate proactively in other HR initiatives and provide new ideas and improvements for ongoing projects
THE CANDIDATE PROFILE:
- A university degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Business Administration or a related field.
- You are fluent in Dutch or French and have an excellent command in English. Spanish is a plus.
- You have a strong interest in Recruitment and Talent Development.
- Previous related experience in IT Recruitment is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Capacity to multi-task and be flexible
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Enthusiastic, proactive and able to take the initiative
- Hands-on, operational, able to think out of the box and be creative
- You are able to provide us with a University Agreement
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita everis.csod.com.