Tax Operations OfficerEmpleoBeLux
Sitio web Group Pictet
- Analysing daily capital gains calculations and taxes levied.
- Ensuring that the various tax reporting production tools are kept updated.
- Producing annual and on-demand tax reports on capital gains and income for local and foreign-domiciled clients.
- Helping the team head to optimise production processes and contributing to the continual improvement of production tools.
THE CANDIDATE PROFILE
- University degree (Bachelor’s or Master’s) in Law, Business and/or Economics.
- At least three to four years’ experience in banking, ideally in tax operations or corporate actions.
- Knowledge of French, Spanish, German, Belgian and UK tax in particular would be a plus.
- Skilled user of MS Office.
- Excellent command of Spanish and English.
- Good knowledge of French.
Para aplicar en este puesto visite la siguiente dirección: https://www.monster.lu/fr/emploi/recherche/?q=spanish&where=Luxemburg__2C-Luxembourg&cy=lu&intcid=HP_HeroSearch&jobid=212759615 →