Transfer Agent KYC Analyst Private Equity & Real EstateEmpleoBeLux
Sitio web BNP Paribas
- Analyse the documentation for onboarding new investors into the Private Capital Funds, always adhering to current local regulations and BNPSS policies.
- Analyze the documentation needed to set up an account according to the structure; be familiar with complex structures, Trust, Foundation, etc.
- Identify any complex structures or High Risk entities using internal scoring grids and appropriately escalate these.
- Ensure the accurate uploading of the new investors into the internal database, and the proper retention of all documentation in both physical and electronic format.
- Work closely with investors and Management Companies to ensure the investors are successfully onboarded within the fixed timeframe of the Fund.
- Manage and maintain investor onboarding logs to ensure accurate information is being collected.
- Monitor investors’ files and follow up with investors when documentation is outstanding.
- Liaising closely with the internal Compliance team.
- Communicate with multiple stakeholders in the KYC Onboarding process – investors, clients, inter-Departments to ensure the files are comprehensive and complete.
- Respond to all clients and / or associated internal departmental queries in a timely, accurate and professional manner.
- Actively participating to the team organisation by taking initiative and by being implicated in common projects.
THE CANDIDATE PROFILE:
- Minimum BAC +3 or relevant professional experience
- Transfer Agency KYC/AML experience of at least 2 years
- Well organised & attentive to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English),Spanish and German is a plus.
- Must be able to work independently within the Team
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and work to tight deadlines.
- Good excel knowledge
Para aplicar en este puesto visite la siguiente dirección: https://www.monster.lu/fr/emploi/recherche/?q=spanish&where=luxembourg&cy=lu&intcid=HP_HeroSearch&jobid=214130124 →