Project Coordinator, Erasmus+ Policy ExperimentationEmpleoBeLux
Web Teach For All
Teach For All seeks a Project Manager to work on a part-time basis (20 hours/week over 3 years) on an Erasmus+ policy experimentation project focusing on mentoring practices for starting teachers in disadvantaged schools. The project is led by Teach For Bulgaria and draws on a consortium of 16 partners including the Teach For All global network (‘Teach For All’ thereafter) and four implementing Teach For partners in Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Spain and Romania. It will be run over 3 years, starting on March 1st, 2021.
- Support data collection as/where needed to inform literature, best practices and tools regarding mentoring of starting teachers, which will form the foundation of the design of the project intervention
- Be in charge of all project administration, including: project budget, Erasmus+ procedures, project evaluation, reporting, etc. regarding Teach For All’s involvement in the project
- Attend all project consortium meetings
- Project manage Teach For All’s engagements with the contracting authority (i.e. European Executive Agency for Education, Culture and Audiovisual (EACEA)) as/when required
- Regularly liaise with and support the project lead (Teach For Bulgaria) and collaborate with all other consortium partners
- Ensure regular communication within the Teach For All organization and across teams (including report on progress made; ensure effective risk management)
- Organize and lead on internal meetings (including prepare agenda, meetings minutes, work plans and division of labor, etc.)
- Organize and lead on drafting and delivering all main administrative and Teach For All-related progress reports due to Teach For Bulgaria in coordination with the Finance team
- Consult and leverage Teach For All senior colleagues, specialists or experts as needed
- Act strategically: offer well informed and critical lenses to Teach For All’s inputs to the project
- Maintain Teach For All’s systems on the project folder up-to-date.
- Maintain financial data up-to-date. Regularly communicate with Teach For All’s Finance team.
THE CANDIDATE PROFILE:
- Bachelor’s degree minimum
- Professional and thematic experience in education (including teaching workforce development)
- At least 4 years of project management experience including EU funded projects (ideally including Erasmus+ projects)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- English fluency required. French and Spanish desired
- Experience and/or sound knowledge of Erasmus+ KA3 grant management and related (reporting and financial) requirements
- Good understanding or appetite to learn more about Teach For All mentoring model
- Very good understanding of the mandate and vision of Teach For All and /or previous professional experience with us a plus
- Previous experience with Salesforce or other client relationship management system
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita teachforall.org.