Account Officer Spain & LatAmEmpleoBeLux
Web Lombard International Group
- Act as the person of contact for any partner and client queries received by email, fax, post or by telephone;
- Take the necessary action to respond in an effective, professional and timely manner to the queries received by telephone, email or post from several partners, clients or sales colleagues consistently ensuring a high level of service;
- Perform accurate and timely processing of policy transactions, servicing and query resolution during the life cycle of a policy, including document management;
- Assist in processing the due diligence review of transactions in line with corporate standards;
- Develop and maintain a strong working relationship with our sales consultants and all partners;
- Maintain an ongoing awareness of services, review procedures and ensure quality improvements are made as required.
- A first professional experience working within the financial/insurance sector;
- Aware of developments within the financial/insurance sector in general and competent in dealing with queries relating to funds and financial instruments;
- You enjoy working in a challenging, fast paced environment and look for the opportunity to excel in all aspects of your role;
- Take personal pride in delivering high quality service to internal and external clients;
- Strong prioritization skills and flexible, reliable and responsible in challenging situations;
- A team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, verbal as well as written;
- Ability to work independently while keen to work as part of a team and assist colleagues;
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of initiative and problem solving capabilities;
- Willing to make the extra effort as required;
- Fluency in Spanish and English is required, the Portuguese language will be considered as an asset.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.