- Perform annual financial statements under Lux GAAP and IFRS to clients
- Lead, coordinate and develop a team of Assistants
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel and assess clients’ satisfaction
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of complex accounting and auditing concepts and apply them to client situations
- Coordinate on-site fieldwork at clients including liaising with other departments to ensure the smooth delivery of the Audit process
- Translate the audit strategy into effective audit procedures and deliver the assurance service for the assignment efficiently and effectively
- Use expertise in primary accounting frameworks and our Global Audit Methodology, to perform an assurance engagement in compliance with auditing standards.
- You have a Bachelor or University Degree in Business Administration with main emphasis in Audit Accounting or Controlling or an equivalent professional qualification (ACCA, CPA, CFA etc.)
- You have 2-4 years of experience in the Audit
- You have a sound knowledge of IFRS
- You have a solid understanding of Luxembourgish and EU law requirements (e.g. UCITS IV law)
- You are fluent in English and Spanish. Any additional language skills such as French or German will be considered as an asset.
- You have excellent communication skills and are a good teamplayer
- You are organised and flexible.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita careers.ey.com.