Business Acceptance SpecialistEmpleoBeLux
- Perform AML/KYC reviews for complex client structures with international background
- Provide compliance advices to sales team and anticipate regulatory changes by trainings the front office;
- Liaise with Client Relationship Managers and internal stakeholders in terms of legal documentation requests needed for client on boarding process.
- Contribute to or lead regulatory projects including implementation of the changes within the Asset Servicing department.
THE CANDIDATE PROFILE:
- Graduated from a Master’s degree in Law or Finance (knowledge of corporate law highly appreciated)
- At least 4 years of experience as AML Compliance officer within the insurance or banking industry;
- Expert of AML issues and regulations;
- Business oriented and excellent communication skills;
- Team player able to work in a fast paced and demanding environment;
- Fluent in English, French, Spanish or Russian knowledge would be of an asset.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita jobs.ubs.com.