Business Development Manager EuropeEmpleoBeLux
Hoffman and Associates
- You act as a true partner of the founder and CEO of the company and hold full responsibility for the development of marketing and sales strategies aiming at acquiring new clients across Europe.
- You work with a high level of autonomy, including in the development and management of your own team (sales, marketing, support).
- You conduct a market analysis of the photography sector in the different countries and you design a specific action plan for each of them.
- You ensure adequate follow-up and listening towards users and help the company in the continuous improvement of the platform.
- Working closely and in total trust with the company founder, you have a decisive impact on the overall development and further success of the company, and you get access to an appropriate reward on the medium term.
- Proven track record of minimum 5 years in sales and/or business development in a similar environment (digital / online solutions, preferably in a SaaS mode).
- Strong combination of strategic and operational skills, reflected in the ability to both define a business development strategy and to implement efficient digital marketing actions.
- “Hands-on” and entrepreneurial mind-set, with high level of creativity, drive and ambition.
- You like to analyse key data for your business and to deploy means to improve them.
- You have very good written and oral communication skills and are fluent in English. Other languages (French, Dutch, German, Italian, Spanish, …) will be an asset.
- You are open to operate with a high proportion of distance work and to travel moderately across Europe whenever needed.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.