Web Globality Health
The overall goal of this position is to process international claims in a timely manner and with the utmost client services mind. In this position you will report to a team leader in the Claims department.
THE CANDIDATE PROFILE:
- Adjudicate and process international claims for individual and corporate customers within the agreed company Service Level Agreement in accordance with policy benefits to facilitate the company achieving its loss ratio target;
- Contribute to the team and departmental productivity targets so that the agreed Service Level Agreement is archived and a high level of client service is provided;
- In line with the company’s policy on cost containment identify duplicate payments, possible non-disclosure of pre-existing medical conditions and fraudulent claims;
- Respond to clients and brokers enquiries accurately and professionally and if necessary, liaise with other departments in the company or our offices worldwide for support to ensure an efficient and professional response is given thereby achieving client satisfaction and retention;
- Answer telephone calls accurately and professionally to facilitate the company achieving high level of client satisfaction;
- Participate in departmental medical training to expand knowledge of medical terminology and procedures and to develop comprehensive claims processing skills
- Other Ad hoc duties as required
As we are providing our services in English, German, Spanish, French and Dutch, you will be part of an international and multilingual team.
- First proven experience in administration in the medical or insurance area.
- Interest in health and medical matters
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to clearly and comprehensibly outline complex issues
- Positive attitude and strong desire to meet client demands.
- Ability to work efficiently within an international team environment as well as to work under pressure while still submitting high quality results
- Honesty and integrity are further behavioral competencies required
- A very good command of English as company language
- This position requires a native level in Spanish. Portuguese is considered a plus.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita en.jobs.lu.