Client Management RepresentativeEmpleoBeLux
Web RBC Investor and Treasury Services
As Client Manager Representative, you will be leading the client engagement in all day to day service aspects, in collaboration with all the PCS Operations functions for all allocated clients. The scope of allocated clients is to be comprised of top tier clients identified by PCS Management.
- Oversee and manage the defined RBC operating model and SLA / Operating Memorandum for the products and services that PCS Clients purchase from RBC I&TS. You are engaging directly with a Client’s day to day Operations and Vendor Management contacts and are accountable for the day to day client experience and satisfaction with RBC I&TS – ensuring that what we deliver against our daily commitments and how we deliver it aligns with or exceeds the client expectations.
- Lead the enhancement of the clients BAU operating model through ongoing operating model improvement and driving change through available technology solutions, in cooperation with the PCS SME team.
- Have accountability for dealing with Client and line operations escalations and be the primary touch point/escalation point for all day to day activity and issues.
- Conduct analysis and issue tracking to enhance service delivery and be the primary face to the client in this regard, working alongside all the other PCS Operations functions. You are accountable for all client change activity, senior Client reviews (e.g. Quarterly / Annual Service reviews), client journey mapping, benchmarking of models across the industry and setting BAU priorities for the longer term horizon.
THE CANDIDATE PROFILE:
- 5 to 10 years experience in fund industry
- 2 years + managing complex clients with experience in a partnership model with excellent communication skills, experience in servicing American asset managers being a strong advantage
- 2 years + of progressive financial services experience in all areas: FA, TA, TM, FCS
- 2 years + managing clients with a global footprint
- International experience/exposure with expert ability to operate alongside senior leaders and executives
- English native speaker, being familiar with American or Canadian culture being a strong advantage
- Experience with RBC service offerings
- Leading and implementing client focused operating model.
- Any other languages (French, German, Spanish, Italian)
- Leadership capabilities including virtual management and workforce planning
- Risk management expertise
- Demonstrates ability with conflict resolution and issue management
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita jobs.rbc.com.