Customer care representativeEmpleoBeLux
Web Boston Scientific
This position will be responsible for providing Customer Care and Logistics support for a radioactive medical device and associated software for EMEA & APAC regions.
For this role we are looking for a 3-lingual colleague – French, English and at least one of the following languages: Italian, Spanish, German, Dutch.
- Assures that all activities are performed according to the applicable procedures.
- Assures that all activities related to Customers are in line with local legislation and BSC corporate SOP’s.
- Assist internal and external customers with any request
- Assist TheraSphere service providers with any request
- Order management e.g. order entry, data validation, proctor liaison, etc
- Organization and monitoring of deliveries
- Preparation of shipping documentation
- Organization of waste disposals
- Follow up on invoicing requirements such as billing blocks, credit and debit notes
- Set up of new customers in order entry systems, with the contracted manufacturer, carriers etc
- Maintenance of customers data in all systems and with all parties involved
- Monitor customer license limits and the validities
- Complaint entry and product return organization
- Support the reporting to Nuclear Control Authorities
- Coordinate Software installations with customers and licensor
- Revision and submission of supplier invoices
- Support finance team with VAT reporting and credit collection
- Support the line manager on any department request, projects and objectives
- Support the supply chain team on production requirements
- Participate to the “on call” 24/7 rotation when applicable
For those individuals that supervise others, the following statements are applicable:
- Assures that appropriate resources (personnel, tools, etc.) are maintained in order to assure Quality System compliance and adherence to the BSC Quality Policy.
- Establishes and promotes a work environment that supports the Quality Policy and Quality System
THE CANDIDATE PROFILE:
In all actions, demonstrates a primary commitment to patient safety and product quality by maintaining compliance to the Quality Policy and all other documented quality processes and procedures.
– Mandatory: Multi-language skills required: English, French and at least one of the following languages: Italian, Spanish, German, Dutch
– Solid knowledge of the job. Applies broad knowledge of business concepts, procedures and practices and a general understanding of department fundamentals.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita jobs.bostonscientific.com.