Customer Fulfillment RepresentativeEmpleoBeLux
Web Huntsman Corporation
- Work as part of a regional Customer Fulfilment team, providing proactive support to colleagues to effectively manage fluctuating workloads.
- Proactively manage orders and order related aspects from customers by reviewing previous order patterns, utilising your knowledge of customer requirements and use this to resolve issues as required
- Support the identification of continuous improvement actions which will drive our customer service delivery and internal processes, whilst also implementing creative solutions for complex customer queries and issues.
- Resolve issues related to orders and deliveries to ensure OTIF and other KPI targets are met
- Follow-up proactively all transactions, documentation, amendments, legalizations and certifications .
- Document and maintain customer agreements in SAP whilst delivering products and service in line with customer, business and supply chain requirements
- Maintain company standards regarding safety and compliance whilst promoting Huntsman’s corporate principals and company values in all areas of your work.
- Support change management initiatives with a high degree of adaptability in line with evolving customer and business requirements
- Set up and maintain information for customers on our secure customer web portal
- Deliver overall excellent customer support with a key focus on driving a value-added service at all levels
THE CANDIDATE PROFILE:
- Degree qualification with previous experience in a Customer Service, Purchasing or Supply Chain role or high interest in the role
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills with the ability to understand customer and supply chain challenges and deliver solutions in a professional and positive manner
- Good commercial skills with the ability identify and challenge data received from customers and internal stakeholders to proactively identify and mitigate risks
- Strong team player with the ability work to fluctuating workloads and provide support cross regionally as required as part of the EMEA Customer Service Team.
- High level of Personal Conviction to build credible and long-lasting relationships with internal and external customers and deliver a value-added service for the organisation.
- Ambitious and driven personality with a desire to grow and develop your career within Huntsman
- Bi-lingual in English and Spanish. Any other European languages are highly desirable
- Experience in SAP or any other ERP system would be an advantage.
- Experience with IT systems (Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint, Word, etc…) is an asset.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita huntsman.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.