Director of Campaigns and CommunicationsEmpleoBeLux
Web Education International
- Oversee the implementation of EI’s campaigns and communications activities
- Conceive, develop, and implement international and regional campaigns consistent with EI’s strategic political objectives
- Provide expert communications and campaigns advice to senior management, officers, and affiliates
- Identify, assign, and ensure completion of articles, notes, speeches, publications, audio-visual materials, and other communications and campaign material
- Monitor and report on the Campaigns and Communications programme and budget
- Supervise and train employees
- Other related duties and responsibilities as may be assigned
THE CANDIDATE PROFILE:
- Relevant diploma or degree and five (5) or more years of related work experience, preferably in a not-for-profit or trade union environment
- Experience developing, designing, and implementing public campaigns
- Proven experience in leading and coaching workplace teamsAbility to work in English.
- Exceptional leadership skills and demonstrated ability to mentor staff.
- Demonstrated ability to provide direction on all facets of campaigning and communications.
- Proven ability to work with a variety of stakeholders.
- Demonstrated writing and presentation skills to a variety of audiences.
- Strong creative mindset with the ability to lead, implement, innovate, and facilitate change.
- Enthusiastic desire to contribute to the overall success of EI and its affiliates
- Passionate about finding creative solutions to advance EI’s objectives
- Outstanding interpersonal and listening skills with a demonstrated ability to develop strong working relationships that encourage cooperation
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational and time management skills, and the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and competing deadlines
- Self-starter who thrives in an environment where they can be equally successful working independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment
- Although not required, the following would be welcome additional qualifications:
- In-depth knowledge of campaign planning and execution.
- Knowledge of and commitment to EI’s mission, values and objectives
- Previous union or non-profit experience.
- Professional experience in the education sector
- Ability to function in French and/or Spanish
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.