Distribution Support AnalystEmpleoBeLux
Financial Intermediary On-Boarding (20%)
- Work closely with the AB client group/Sales Teams to vet, validate and approve any new Financial Intermediary (“FI”) business opportunity through:
- the review of the Financial Intermediary Questionnaire (“FIQ”) and other FI Documents. the proposal to approve the Financial Intermediary. and the signing of the Agreement in co-operation with the Legal department.
Financial Intermediary Initial and On-Going Due Diligence (25%)
- Work closely with Compliance/the Money Laundering Reporting Officer (“MLRO”) and Manager to ensure AB’s risk-based approach (“RBA”) due diligence framework is appropriately operationalized and improved.
- Perform initial and on-going due diligence on FI clients, covering Know Your Distributor (“KYD”), Anti-Money Laundering (“AML”) and/or Know Your Customer (“KYC”) documentation in conjunction with AB’s Compliance/MLRO.
- AB is currently on-boarding FI clients onto 3rd party Distributor Due Diligence platform to facilitate the governance of clients and the markets in which they operate.
- Identify, analyze and evaluate specific risk situations and make relevant recommendations to mitigate risks.
Financial Intermediary/Distributor Administration (45%)
- Working closely with AB client facing teams as ‘first point of contact’, maintain distribution arrangement documentation (contracts, amendments, fee letters, and other relevant documentation) to accommodate changing client requirements (mergers, novations, acquisitions, fee negotiations).
- Ensure contractual agreements and internal system set-ups reflect Distributor/Clients relationships.
- Manage components of the service commission fees and rebates processes (e.g. documentation, system set-up and amendments).
- Engaging with the Business System Operations team to enhance reporting and system inputs.
- Analysis of management fee change scenarios.
New Market Entry, Portfolio/Share Classes Registrations (5%)
- Support the Sales Teams in vetting new markets/countries.
- Assist in the registration and set up of AB Lux funds in new markets/countries.
General Duties (10%)
- Support the Sales Teams on the Distributor/Clients daily administration.
- Assist in preparing monthly and quarterly management reporting.
- Assist in organizing and coordinating internal and external audits related to distribution.
- Other distribution-related duties as assigned by AB management.
THE CANDIDATE PROFILE:
- In-depth knowledge of mutual fund operations as well as regulatory Luxembourg requirements inclusive of related AML/CTF related regulations.
- Excellent knowledge of the ‘Risk-Based Approach’ regarding financial intermediaries, countries, products, etc.
- Responsibility for the delivery of a high-quality service, for the adherence to industry rules and regulations and for the respect of the defined internal procedures.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to support the company in maintaining key critical standards and be proactive in the resolution of issues identified by regulations and/or industry trends.
- The incumbent must be professional, courteous and able to adapt to changing work priorities.
- In addition, the candidate should have:
- Talent in identifying and implementing process improvement opportunities.
- Right balance between business and regulatory requirements;
- Analytical and conclusive skills.
- Business and solution pragmatic orientation.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- English – Professional working verbal and written proficiency as English is the working language of AB.
- Spanish – Intermediate working proficiency, e.g. ability to fully understand and provide comments on client’s internal procedures.
- Any other language an advantage.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita abglobal.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.