Group Head of Structured LendingEmpleoBeLux
Quintet Private Bank
- Strengthen Quintet’s market position through fostering long-term and proactive relationships with Local Country and Market Heads to identify and develop opportunities to increase market share and client penetration of structured loans.
- Translate the Quintet strategy into an inspiring vision for the team to develop business.
- Serve as a technical subject matter expert on the lending process and complex balance sheet nuances to help advise clients and train lending originators and client advisors on our process, market nuances, relevant regulatory landscape, complex lending underwriting and our competitive advantages.
- Partner with credit risk executives on designing underwriting guidelines that reflect the complexities of our clients’ balance sheets, balancing client needs with appropriate risk appetite of the firm.
- Collaborate closely with operations and technology partners to drive process efficiencies, and help ensure a best-in-class client experience.
- Build and live a Risk Culture – has an excellent understanding of the business and related compliance, conduct and operational risks.
- Accountable for the appropriate mitigation at any point in time within the parameters defined by the Firm’s Risk Appetite Statement and related frameworks, and policies.
- Act as a role model for business ownership and responsibility for risk management in line with our core values at any time or for any amount of revenue: always do the right thing, don’t compromise on our high ethical standards in our interactions with each other or external stakeholders, e.g. clients and regulators.
- Passionate about building, leading, developing and performance managing teams.
- Acts as a talent scout to attract and hiring the best talent available to raise the bar.
- As a player/coach, leads from the front – accountable for acquiring new target group clients (or having them acquired), and delivering on personal NNL and Revenue targets.
- Results focused, open for business enhancing and developing Quintet’s name and brand.
- Create a partnership culture within team and between teams to deliver Quintet’s overall value proposition to client
- Proven and expert experience within a lending role within fnancial services industry.
- Has built long-lasting relationships with a successful portfolio of clients and prospects, and market intermediaries / professionals, and is comfortable networking in new markets to generate leads to create revenue.
- Familiar with people management, developing team members to develop growth plans, setting and reviewing objectives and providing regular feedback and proactively taking action.
- Understands Risk within context of the role and meets the regulatory obligations, as applicable.
- Passionate about leadership and leading teams.
- Genuine change leader who owns the Banks’ strategy and communicates change positively.
- Thinks and behaves like an owner, role models our values.
- Is “client obsessed” to provide a best in class service.
- Culture carrier: creates a partnership culture within teams and role models collaboration across all other Quintet network to deliver the overall client proposition.
- Supports and encourages others to generate a positive working culture, sharing information cross-functions. Works effectively with Group Products & Solutions (GPS) and CIO teams (and other functions) to find the best solutions.
- Takes a solution oriented approach and challenges the way we do things: “see it, say it, fix it”.
- Effective communicator (both written and verbal), and great at influencing audiences in person and presenting to clients.
- Resilient, problem solver, effective planner with a partnership approach.
- Client oriented / service oriented / Team player
- CeMAP qualified (advantageous for the UK Market)
- Ensure all operations affecting clients are carried out and recorded in accordance with regulatory requirements.
- Proven threshold competent and operate with a full understanding of Risk within a regulatory framework.
- Be the contact point for and extension of the management and responsible for communicating policy decisions to the team.
- Be fluent in English, French. Knowledge of another languages (Dutch / German / Danish / Spanish) is a plus
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita careers.quintet.com.