Key Management Services AnalystEmpleoBeLux
- Project manage the exchange of cryptographic keys and related material between MasterCard and its customers for the enablement and continuity of the services offered.
- Operate the security and key management systems used by the KMD within the boundaries of operational and security procedures.
- Provide support to both internal and external customers, on both specific technical questions relating to the services as well as general operational or procedural aspects.
- Participate in the operational set-up of new security services offered by MasterCard and in the improvement of the operational efficiency of existing services.
- Graduate or equivalent education
- Knowledge /Experience (preferred)
- Knowledge of payment authorization systems
- Technical and basic knowledge of IT Security and cryptography
- Customer service background
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written, Spanish is a plus.
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Possesses strong customer support and communication skills, both verbal and written, and strong relationship and collaborative skills.
- Willingness and ability to learn and take on challenging opportunities and to work as a member of diverse and geographically distributed team
- Accurate and possess analytical skills with the ability to think ‘outside the box’
- Flexible and capable to multi-task and cope with emergency and stressful situations
- Must have the ability to work in a team in a cooperative and structured manner
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.