Online Marketing SpecialistEmpleoBeLux
- Act as the voice of the customer in understanding their behavior and needs.
- Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing marketing and traffic metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions.
- Use click-stream and campaign data to make recommendations that will improve shopping experience.
- Plan, coordinate and execute innovative marketing and merchandising initiatives to drive traffic, revenue and conversion.
- Develop targeting strategies that will improve marketing and merchandising performance.
- Create an engaging site experience that makes shopping both easy and fun for customers while also meeting business goals.
- Write strong Amazon-approved campaign copy that is appealing to customers.
THE CANDIDATE PROFILE:
- Minimum 1 year of work experience (relevant internships and apprenticeships also considered) in marketing, marketing communications and/or digital/high-technology consumer companies/products
- A bachelor’s degree is required
- Fluent English required
- Fluent Spanish or French or Dutch required (native level)
- Ability to pull data and use metrics to back up assumptions
- Excellent proficiency in Excel and data understanding
- Significant experience in successfully delivering results in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Extreme attention to detail and willingness to roll up your sleeves.
- Strong bias for action with ability to prioritize, multi-task, and meet deadlines
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.amazon.jobs.