Sales Development RepresentativeEmpleoBeLux
- Working closely with your sales and marketing colleagues;
- Generate leads that might be interested in a collaboration;
- Proactively target prospects via e-mailing and outbound calling;
- Make amazing first impressions and help schedule meetings;
- Maintain active engagement with prospects and clients through follow-up;
- Manage account administration and offers;
- Grow as a sales person and take on bigger and greater challenges.
- Bachelor or master in a relevant field (IT, marketing, communication,…);
- First working experience in sales in a relevant field;
- Outstanding verbal and written communication in English and Spanish;
- Knowledge of French and/or any other languages is a big plus;
- Good knowledge of MS Office;
- Ability to prioritize and self manage time and tasks;
- Ability to take initiative and build your own succes;
- A positive and can-do attitude.
- Big interest in Sales and Mobile Security;
- Ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment;
- Passion for the company’s products and sales;
- The desire to learn and grow with the company.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.