Sales Talent – Spain MarketEmpleoBeLux
International Taste Institute
This is a Brussels-based position.
Your tasks are diversified and vary throughout the year:
- You contact producers of all sizes to explain the concept of evaluation and certification and the benefits they could derive from it
- You use your creativity to develop new ideas to fuel the growth pipeline
- You help producers to follow the online registration process and ensure that samples are received by the day of the test
- For award-winning products, you advise producers on the best uses of the award
- You attend international and national food and beverages fairs to generate new leads and to promote the Taste Institute
- You help prepare the large-scale testing events with a jury of more than 175 Chefs and Sommeliers from various European countries
- You work closely with Management to generate stats, data, and testimonials to enhance the value proposition
- You can also contribute to other areas of the business: depending on your personal skills and interests, you might be involved in other aspects of the Taste Institute’s daily life
To ensure that you are successful as a Junior Sales, we have a professional and structured environment with a well-developed marketing plan, a powerful CRM and a management ready to support you.
- You are a team player, you have an opinion, but you don’t let ego get in the way; our culture of collaboration is important to us and we work to preserve it
- You are determined to help customers grow their business and to create value for them
- You are a good communicator – we value good storytelling
- Native Spanish speaker, fluent English
- You always wanted to be an entrepreneur, you work autonomously to achieve your goals, you are smart and naturally curious
- You are familiar with the in-bound and social selling sales techniques
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.