International Logistics AdministratorEmpleoBeLux
Sitio web Manuchar
ABOUT THE JOB
In this job you play an important role in our international trading business, from purchasing goods from our suppliers to shipping them to our customers.
- After a thorough training and with the support of your team, you will autonomously coordinate orders of our clients and overseas affiliates, with focus on emerging markets in Latin-America.
- You follow up the trade and logistic process and communicate on a daily base with customers, suppliers, shipping companies, banks and other stakeholders internationally. You aim for a smooth delivery to our customers by your proactive and hands-on attitude.
- You are responsible for a fast and correct creation and monitoring of all documents, from contracts to invoices and transportation documents.
THE CANDIDATE PROFILE
- You have a good dose of common sense and reason on a bachelor level. A degree in economics, trade, languages, … is a plus.
- You are fluent in English and Spanish. A good knowledge of Dutch and/or French is a plus.
- Knowledge of Incoterms, letter of credit and trade or transportation documents are a must.
- You are living in Belgium in a reasonable distance of our office in Antwerp.
- You are service-oriented, work accurate and you are an excellent planner.
- You have a proactive and critical mindset and take initiative in order to identify problems. During busy periods, you keep focused and you are flexible and collegial.
Para aplicar en este puesto visite la siguiente dirección: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/1737167581/?alternateChannel=search&refId=101dfca7-fe14-4a19-9c8c-6a91f7c3917e&trk=flagship3_search_srp_jobs →