In Luxembourg, there are various measures to promote employment, designed for young people as well as for people who have more professional experience:
- Aid for the creation of companies, for the job seekers.
- Compensatory allowance, for cases of reassignment within the company. Constitutes the difference between the old and the new salary.
- Allowance for the new employee, in the case of wages paid less than the previous job.
- Grants and bonuses for the promotion of apprenticeship. If the apprentice passes that apprenticeship year, he receives a bonus.
- Allowance for geographical mobility, by means of the payment of the displacement from the habitual residence.
- Allowance for professional training.
Here you will find more information about the aid.
Measures for the promotion of employment:
- Financial assistance for the integration of the long-term unemployed into the public sector, social and solidarity economy associations and companies.
- Coverage of certain expenses related to the hiring of long-term unemployed people who are over 45.
- Financial assistance for the recruitment of young people.
- Tax deductions for hiring disabled employees.
- Promotion of internship offers.
- Support for digital training with the “Luxembourg Digital Skills Bridge” program.
- Tax payment.
Here you will find all the detailed information.