Associate, Corporate Officer (Spanish speaker) – Legal & ComplianceEmpleoBeLux
Who We Are
Revantage is a Corporate Services affiliate of The Blackstone Group, the world’s largest alternative investment firm. In Pursuit of Better, we deliver exceptional customer experiences to Blackstone and its portfolio companies that enable them to thrive. Revantage provides a highly skilled employee base and state-of-the-art technology to further our key focus on providing best in class Corporate Services to multiple Blackstone real estate portfolio companies. Sectors include Hospitality, Industrial, Multi-Family, Office, Retail, Senior Housing, and Manufactured Homes.
Revantage Europe, headquartered in Luxembourg, is one of three global offices that includes Revantage Asia and Revantage North America.
What We Value – Our Culture
Creating a culture that inspires change and momentum requires the right team. We know what it takes to lead an industry, and are looking for leaders who seek constant growth, want to excel, and continuously improve upon themselves and the industry. The culture at Revantage is built on our shared core values and commitment to be:
- Achievers – We expect high standards for ourselves and enable the success of our teams.
- Enthusiasts – We face challenges with optimism and believe anything is possible.
- Leaders – We commit to continuously improve our performance.
- Learners – We learn from our challenges, successes and the diversity of our people.
- Partners – We deliver value and positive impact to our partners.
Why This Role Is Valuable
The Legal & Compliance team as a whole deals with the corporate, legal, KYC and AML needs of the companies set up to manage our real estate investments. Your role is to support the Legal & Compliance team in certain of its functions described below.
Reporting to: Senior Associate, Legal & Compliance Team
- Manage the legal and corporate requirements of your own portfolio of real estate projects consisting of roughly 150 – 200 entities throughout Europe;
- Ensuring thorough hand over post-closing for new deals and their subsequent legal and corporate life cycle until the disposal process;
- Liaise with the cross-European, London and internal management as well as service providers and advisors for the efficient running of all deals and entities’ corporate governance;
- Review and monitor the accuracy of legal documents (legislations, signature, date, corporate details etc.);
- Liaise with internal finance, tax, acquisition and sales teams for transparency of information, organisation and resulting legal responses of projects and companies;
- Organise regular board meetings, board minutes, RCS filings, written resolutions;
- Oversee restructuring and financing steps along with other internal and external teams and advisors;
- Help to maintain the company database and assist in the virtual archiving process;
- Monitor the accuracy and accessibility of legal and corporate documents;
- Ensure organized, clear and consistent saving, filing and scanning of all documents.
What You Bring To The Role
- At least 3 years’ experience in a legal/corporate department of a fiduciary/law firm/in house legal or corporate position in Luxembourg;
- Fluent English, Spanish is a necessary asset – any other language is an advantage;
- Experience with open-ended funds is an asset;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Total proficiency with MS Office standard applications;
- Experience dealing with the Luxembourgish RCS and board meeting organization;
- Knowledge of the corporate governance framework in Luxembourg;
- Experience working with and maintaining strong professional links with lawyers, auditors, notaries, service providers;
- Ability to work independently as well as be a team player;
- Able to take direction and ask questions;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Eye for detail;
DIVERSITY MAKES US SMARTER
With an exceptionally high number of nationalities and spoken languages we’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive environment for everyone — diversity and inclusion is the DNA of Revantage Europe. With an average of 3 languages fluently spoken per employee, this unique blend is a real competitive advantage that helps us support Blackstone Real Estate across the European jurisdictions. Thanks to our diversity, we are flexible and able to adapt our response to the challenges we face.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.