As a Business Developer, you will grow our new accounts by expanding toward new segments and geographies. Positioning the N-SIDE solutions to enable better, faster and safer decisions, you will help bring value to a larger number of System Operators, Utilities and Power Exchanges. As a Junior Business Developer, you will be responsible for building relationships with new prospects and guiding the prospective customer through the buying process in collaboration with the sales team.
What you’ll do
- Support on prospection to generate leads in new accounts (LinkedIn, Cold Emails, Phone calls).
- Research and prospection to identify accounts and business personas.
- Ensure follow-up of existing opportunities.
- Reporting in the CRM and sales tracking.
- Prepare and attend industry events (conferences, webinars).
- Collaborate with other teams (Marketing, Products) to ensure alignment.
- Team up with colleagues (Sales Engineers) to ensure a successful sales lifecycle.
- Position N-SIDE as a key player in the energy sector with System Operators and Power Exchanges.
- You hold a Bachelor or Master’s Degree.
- You have 1-3 years of business development or sales experience, experience in energy sector is a plus.
- You have a networking mindset, self-motivation, and a high level of energy.
- You are analytical and have strategic thinking.
- You are willing to learn.
- You have outstanding interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
- You are an active listener with strong emotional intelligence.
- You are a digital enthusiast with an innovative mindset.
- You are collaborative and a team player.
- You are open minded and eager to work with partners from multiple cultures and locations.
- Strong communication skills in English. Other languages (German, Spanish, French are a plus).
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.brusselsjobs.com.