- Be the first point of contact for compliance queries from business managers and support these managers by providing commercially viable advice and guidance
- To contribute and enhance the team’s reputation as a center of excellence and an authority on regulatory compliance issues and standards
- To monitor changes in the regulatory requirements and respond to industry consultations
- Support in the delivery and coordination of compliance training
- To assist in the delivery of the compliance monitoring program to ensure that standards are achieved and deadlines are met
- Assist with the completion of regulatory returns and forms and compiling information for regulators and auditors
- Manage compliance projects and reviews to ensure that we maintain best practice standards in each of our market areas
- Support senior members of the Compliance team in delivering advice and participate in guidance projects as required to support the business.
- Be a graduate, or of graduate caliber and you will probably have a post graduate degree or professional qualification
- Previous experience in an insurance company with knowledge of regulated environments. Previous compliance experience and understanding of Luxembourg insurance regulation is desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, capable of working with people at all levels, you must be able to operate independently as well as being a strong team player
- Ability to analyze and interpret data and present the findings clearly
- Highly results driven, with the drive and determination to succeed in a very fast paced environment where the ability to work unsupervised from time to time and meet deadlines is critical
- Ability to combine intellectual abilities with a keen interest in people as this role will require significant interpersonal and negotiating skills
- Experience in high quality commercial environments with experience of combining good quality regulatory advice with commercial reality
- Be creative, proactive and innovative – does not accept the status quo
- Good organisation and time management skills
- Fluent in English and French. Good knowledge of and proficiency in German, Spanish or Dutch would be a strong asset
- Excellent IT skills.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita careers.peopleclick.com.