Contract Management OfficerEmpleoBeLux
Web NTT DATA
To grow our contract management unit in Brussels, we are looking to hire a junior contract management officer.
-Daily contact with consultants, customers and partners
-Framework Contract management (reporting, deadlines, quality review, etc.)
- Collect and record work ordering requests
- Communication with stakeholders
- Collect proposals, quality review, submission
- Generate formal / economic offers
- Process, collect and record specific contracts
-Collect, record and process contractual and performance information/documentation:
- Documentation audit
- Central contact point
- Performance controlling and follow-up
- Follow up fulfilment of invoicing terms for all Contracts
- Provide justifications and cover documentation related to invoices
-Support on meetings: scheduling, taking minutes, etc
-Other administrative tasks: archiving, filing, document edition, etc.
Knowledge and experience:
- Higher studies: Business Administration, controlling, law, communication
- Minimum of 1-2 years of professional experience in administrative tasks, procurement and/or interaction with Customers / Suppliers; ideally in similar role(s) or combining both administrative tasks and intensive interaction with internal or external stakeholders
- Experience in International/European environment
- Good command on Office tools (especially Excel, Word). We will train you on how to use our internal tools.
- English is the working language and the most important for this role.
- French and/or Spanish are an asset.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.