Contract Management OfficerEmpleoBeLux
You will provide support on administrative tasks required to manage existing Contracts with International/European institutions.
The NTT DATA Contract Management Officer will be requested to perform administrative and operational tasks according to rules, policies and procedures, assuring quality and deadlines.
- Daily contact with consultants, customers and partners.
- Framework Contract management (reporting, deadlines, quality review, etc.).
- Work ordering:
– Collect and record work ordering requests
– Communication with stakeholders
– Collect proposals, quality review, submission
– Generate formal / economic offers
– Process, collect and record specific contracts
- Collect, record and process contractual and performance information/documentation:
– Documentation audit
– Central contact point
– Performance controlling and follow-up
– Follow up fulfilment of invoicing terms for all Contracts
– Provide justifications and cover documentation related to invoices
- Support on meetings: scheduling, taking minutes, etc.
- Other administrative tasks: archiving, filing, document edition, etc.
- Higher studies: Business Administration, controlling, law, communication
- Minimum of 1-2 years of professional experience in administrative tasks, procurement and/or interaction with Customers / Suppliers; ideally in similar role(s) or combining both administrative tasks and intensive interaction with internal or external stakeholders
- Experience in International/European environment
- Good command on Office tools (especially Excel, Word). We will train you on how to use our internal tools.
- English is the working language and the most important for this role.
- French and/or Spanish are an asset.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita emealjobs.nttdata.com.