Corporate Officer (Senior) / Juriste (Senior)EmpleoBeLux
Web Reference Financial Services
Reference Financial Services is an independent company, regulated by the CSSF, providing a full range of high-end fund & corporate services to Luxembourg-based entities.
Reference Financial Services is now a team of a dozen of experienced employees, and provides its services to more than 150 entities worth an aggregate amount of nearly 4 billions euros of assets.
Our clients have exclusively international activities and are active in various sectors, mainly Real Estate, Private Equity, Intellectual Property, E-commerce, Advisory, Wealth Management, Maritime.
Our services include the domiciliation of the Luxembourg vehicles and the other services required to maintain the vehicles in a good corporate standing. These services include the fund administration & accounting, the corporate administration, the VAT and income tax compliance and Directorships.
- Draft, assess and / or revise contracts and / or corporate / paralegal / compliance documents, from incorporation to liquidation.
- Apply / carry out incorporation / insolvency and liquidation rules.
- Coordination and preparation of board meetings (minutes, resolutions…).
- Coordinate the compliance and intake procedure together with team members.
- Communicate and coordinate with clients as well as all internal and external parties.
- In close co-operation with the other colleagues responsible for answering the day-to-day corporate issues and queries for specific client companies.
- From 3 to 7 years relevant experience in a fiduciary or PSF company in Luxembourg.
- Experience in dealing with regulated vehicles and / or compliance tasks is an asset.
- Fluency in French and English, both verbally and in writing. Knowledge in German, Russian or Spanish is an asset.
- Pro active, team player and well organized.
- Undetermined period contract.
- Opportunity to progress within a growing company.
- Attractive salary (from 50k to 80k / year) in accordance with the profile and the experience.
Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita en.jobs.lu.