Financial Planning & Analysis Senior Manager EMEA & AsiaEmpleoBeLux
About The Role
FP&A Senior Manager is responsible for budgeting, consolidation of the monthly results, variance analyses and periodic or ad hoc management reporting of the different manufacturing and sales entities in Holcim Solutions and Products International Division.
Your responsibilities will be
- Gross Profit analyses (WD2 file), sales by segment and product types.
- Ensuring correct revenue and cogs recognitions.
- Calculating intercompany profit elimination in inventory.
- Operating expense validation, analyses variances vs budget.
Budgeting & Forecast (yearly and midterm)
- Creating local budgeting schedule based on corporate guideline.
- Supporting management for creating sales budget and calculating GP.
- Supporting departments for operating expense budgeting.
- Supporting manufacturing sites for manufacturing budgeting.
- Consolidating HBE EMEA & Asia budgets.
- Manufacturing standard cost calculation for all manufacturing units.
- Main contact person with Corporate HQ for budgeting.
- Responsible for timely submission of budget figures in SAP FC.
Reporting & Analyses
- Providing support for SAP FC ACT package preparation for all INT entities.
- Creating BS trend analyses, cash flow analyses.
- Distribution cost, sales & marketing and administration cost reporting.
- Manufacturing variance analyses.
- Management reporting.
- Ad hoc reports and analyses.
- Support Finance Director in the ongoing projects.
- Responsible of the continuous improvement of SAP system in line with business needs and available resources.
You are a fit in this role if you have
- Education in Finance Area.
- 5 year experience from which 3 years in analyst role with multinational company.
- Experience from international work environment.
- SAP, MS Office & Google equivalents advanced knowledge.
- English on a fluent level.
- Every other European languages (French, German, Spanish) is a plus.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.brusselsjobs.com.