FUND ACCOUNTANT (M/F)EmpleoBeLux
Web ADEPA ASSET MANAGEMENT S.A.
EXPERIENCE THE ADEPA WAY
In the frame of the Fund Accounting Service, Transaction Processing works in order to ensure that all transactions in the funds are efficiently and accurately booked. This includes performing several activities, mainly about inputting all fund managers activity and its reconciliation.
- Transaction of securities, derivatives, contract: booking and reconciliation
- Subscription and Redemption Booking and Reconciliation
- Derivatives cash activity with broker and Prime Broker
- Ensure daily production deadlines are met in accordance to procedures and controls
- Give support within the team in the day-to-day accounting and query resolution
- Expense accruals and invoicing of fees
- Query management of external relationships such as clients, vendors and auditors
- Escalation of any issues / breaches
- Monitor regulatory reporting (monthly, quarterly and annually)
- Monitor any open issues to ensure prompt resolution.
Qualifications and experience
- Excellent MultiFonds knowledge (version 460 or superior)
- University degree in accounting, finance or equivalent
- Minimum 3-4 years of relevant experience in a similar position with specific focus on UCITS accounting
- Good knowledge of investment funds and main financial products
- Fluent in English, any other language is an advantage
- Good command of the MS office tools (specially excel and VBA)
- Ability to work to tight deadlines under pressure, while maintaining close attention to detail
- Proactive and self-organized, positive, dynamic,
- Constant focus on quality and client service
- Team player, adaptable, open-minded and comfortable in an intercultural environment.
Para inscribirte a este trabajo envía un correo electrónico con tus detalles a Hrcontact@adepa.com