Product Manager For Spain, Portugal And LatAmEmpleoBeLux
Web Lombard International Assurance S.A.
Product Manager for Spain, Portugal and LatAm
About Lombard International Group
Lombard International Group is a leading provider of global wealth and succession planning solutions with 30+ years’ experience. We have the strength and expertise to help high net worth and ultra-high net worth individuals, their families and institutions to protect, preserve and pass on their legacy to future generations.
It is in our nature to constantly innovate! We love what we do, quickly adapt, and we are agile, as well as being committed to serve our partners and clients across the globe with Best in Class wealth solutions and tailored services.
The Group serves over 25 markets across Asia, Europe, Latin America and the United States, providing multi-jurisdictional, unit linked life insurance and annuities on a global basis, with a deep understanding of local regulations, cultures and attitudes.
Global assets under administration are in excess of €59.4bn as of 31st December 2021. Our global team of almost 600 employees includes more than 60 technical experts specializing in multiple jurisdictions.
Funds managed by Blackstone own Lombard International. Blackstone Group L.P. is one of the world’s leading investment firms.
For further information about Lombard International, please visit: www.lombardinternational.com
At Lombard, it is in our nature to innovate!
We love what we do, quickly adapt, and we are agile, to bring out the very best in what we do
Your role – Are you ready for a challenge?
Your responsibilities will be as follows:
- Support the development of new markets and product opportunities, while ensuring that the legal, regulatory, tax and distribution aspects are covered.
- Develop business cases and implementation plans for selected new product categories.
- Develop complete solutions, including market requirements, product specifications and value propositions.
- Manage the existing products, ensuring legal, regulatory and tax compliance as well as maintaining value proposition throughout the entire lifecycle of the products.
- Coordinate product maintenance throughout all functions of the company, also providing training, support and coaching to all functions whenever needed.
Your profile – Have you got what it takes to become our Product Manager for Spain, Portugal and LatAm?
- At least 5 years’ experience developing and maintaining insurance / financial solutions – some previous experience in funds administration would be considered an asset.
- Proven experience in dealing with an international clientele, demonstrating ability to work across different markets.
- Continuously displaying commercial awareness.
- An excellent communicator.
- Attention to detail, flexibility and the ability to work under pressure and to demanding deadlines.
- Ability to work autonomously, as well as within a team and to prioritise tasks.
- Strong analytical, numerical and project management skills.
- Spanish as mother tongue and fluent in English. Any additional languages would be considered an asset.
We offer you
An exciting opportunity to build a network of contacts across the organization in a collaborative and diverse workplace. At Lombard International we have a diverse team of over 40 nationalities. We are always looking for exceptional talent to join our team. Because our people are our greatest assets, you will enjoy recognition and rewarding packages. We also offer you the possibility to shape your professional career in line with your own goals and the opportunity to work with the top talent in the industry. The work can be challenging but Lombard International is always a great place to work. We are committed to extending equal employment opportunities to all individuals.
Be a part of our community!
Lombard is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Given the sensitive nature of our business, industry sector and the role as described, the selected candidate is required to provide a criminal record (Bulletin n°3 for Luxembourgish residents). This excerpt will be kept by Lombard International Assurance S.A. in compliance with article 8-5 (2) of the law of 23 July 2016 and for no longer than one month from the conclusion of the employment contract; otherwise it will be destroyed without any undue delay should the candidate not be hired.
Should you be interested in pursuing this opportunity, please send your application in full confidence to Lombard International Assurance S.A, www.lombardinternational.com/en-US/Careers/Job-Board
Lombard International Assurance is aware of its obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and is committed to processing your data securely and transparently.
Our Recruitment privacy notice is in line with GDPR and provides more information with regards to the types of data that we collect and hold on you as a job applicant, including for the performance of Background Checks. It also sets out how we use that information, how long we keep it for and other relevant information about your data. For full details please click here Recruitment Privacy Statement.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita en.jobs.lu.