Public affairs Communication ManagerEmpleoBeLux
- Widen the net of opinion formers, politicians, experts that Bitstamp engages on key issues related to regulation, cryptocurrency, Defi, Blockchain.
- Develop opportunities to engage thought leaders on topics relevant to the company.
- Develop, implement, and optimize an industry-leading PR strategy.
- Secure relevant placements in all types of non-owned channels, think outside the box to leverage earned media in innovative ways.
- Organize events like press briefings or media sessions and manage the creation of relevant materials like media pitches and fact sheets to maximize our PR effectiveness.
- Develop talking points and Q&A.
- Support our Legal and Public affairs teams.
- Set up analytics and reporting for your campaigns, optimize our efforts based on the data.
- Monitor the media landscape and recent trends to help create relevant strategy and content as well as inform the Bitstamp teams with your insights.
- 10 years’ experience working in public affairs, stakeholder engagement, corporate social responsibilities, and PR.
- In-depth knowledge of crypto or finance, blockchain, tech industry is required.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills, able to communicate calmly and confidently with all levels of the organization as well as.
- Comfortable in fast-paced environment.
- Fluent in English, other language is a plus (French, Spanish, German).
- Understands the difference between delivering work and delivering results, likes to get things done and finish projects.
- Passionate about leaving their mark on a brand that’s already well-established in of the most exciting and quickly evolving industries of our time.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.